James G. Noll is here to set your mind at ease if you or someone you care about has been arrested and is facing criminal charges. We have more than 20 years of experience in Northern Kentucky and care about the personal side of the legal process. Here are a few more reasons you should hire us to help you during this difficult time:
1. Legal Experience: A good attorney knows the law inside-out and can give you options you never knew existed.
2. Objectivity: We will look at your case from an outside perspective.
3. Gathering Evidence: A criminal lawyer interviews witnesses, works through the evidence, and makes sure that it is valid and admissible in court.
4. Connections: Established relationships with Judges, Prosecutors, and Expert Witnesses will be helpful throughout the process.
Let us make this process easier for you. James Noll Law has an open-minded and judgment-free panel of experts to work on your case. Make sure you are informed of the details of your case, critical decisions, and the steps in the legal process. We are here for you every step of the way! Call us or visit our website at jamesnolllaw.com.
According to the American Bar Association, mediation is a private process where a neutral third person called a mediator helps the parties discuss and resolve the dispute.
Mediation gives the parties an opportunity to:
- Calmly describe the issues, discuss their interests, understandings, and feelings.
- Provide each other with information and explore ideas for the resolution of the dispute.
- The mediator will help the parties find a mutually acceptable resolution.
Mediation is a court-ordered process that helps parties reach an agreement in an efficient and orderly manner. If a Judge has ordered you to mediate in your case, contact James G Noll. James has years of experience as a mediator and can help you reach a conclusion to satisfy all parties.
Call us or visit our website at jamesnolllaw.com if you have any questions about the mediation process and would like a consultation.
You may be wondering exactly what types of cases family lawyers handle. There are many different reasons someone might want to hire a family lawyer. A divorcing couple needs legal counsel during the proceedings and will also be arranging a child custody agreement if children are involved. Both of these instances require a family lawyer.
James Noll Law also handles cases such as:
- Wills & Trusts
- Grandparent rights
- Marriages (prenuptial agreements)
- Custody & Parenting Agreements
- Child Support Matters
- Domestic Violence Orders
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Adoption & Surrogacy
Changes in families can bring complex and sensitive legal challenges. We understand how difficult this time can be. Our family law process is designed to put compassion first and focus on the most positive outcome possible.
Contact us for a complimentary consultation if you need to speak to someone about family representation. Call or visit our website today!
CALL NOW 859.663.5900